forming micro-bubbles through an independent air inlet
The Airjec® is a unique device for the formation of air micro-bubbles to replace conventional pressurized vessel aeration systems on flotation water clarifiers.
A relatively small flow of water is used to kinetically draw in air by suction from the surrounding atmosphere. The configuration of the mixing chamber is designed to form a bubble size distribution ideally suited to particle flotation.
Features – What Airjec does Better
- Kinetic energy is used to draw in air
- Feed water clarity does not impact efficiency so used in aeration
- Low volume and pressure of aerated water
- Bubble-size distribution optimized for flotation
- Aeration is not dependent on water quality
- Improved aeration has shown lowering of COD measurements
- Straight forward installation
- No moving parts in Airjec
- System is more controllable
- No large pressure-vessel
- Chemical injection through unit
- Units supplied to papermills are fully guaranteed